Join Pathways of Hope in our fight against hunger and homelessness by cleaning out your closets and donating your gently used items to Pathways of Hope!
Here’s how it works:
You drop off your gently used donations at Pathways of Hope’s offices, then we take the donated goods to our local Savers, where our organization receives a percentage of the retail value in exchange for the donations. We are accepting donations from July 1st, 2016 – September 30th, 2016.
Drop Off Times and Locations:
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
New Vista Campus, 514 W. Amerige Ave., Fullerton
9 am – noon
HUB of Hope, 611 S. Ford Ave., Fullerton
Items Accepted by Savers
- Men’s, women’s, and children’s:
- Accessories (mittens, hats, scarves, purses, wallets, etc)
- Household items:
- Toasters, radios, irons, blenders, stereos, etc.
- Pots, pans, utensils, dishes, cutlery, etc.
- Small furniture: chairs, tables, dressers, bookcase, cabinets, etc.
- Plasma, LED, LCD TV
- Toys, games, puzzles
- CDs, DVDs, records, tapes
- Jewelry, crafts, candles, pictures, frames
Items Not Accepted by Savers
- Automobile parts
- Tires, mufflers, fenders, etc.
- Damaged Furniture
- Tube Televisions (Large TV )
- Hazardous materials
- Batteries, paints, chemicals, etc.
- Construction materials
- Lumber, pipes, floor materials, cabinets, etc.
- Large appliances
- Infant products
- Car seats, cribs and related products
Questions about our Savers Fundraiser? Contact our main offices by calling (714) 680-3691 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.